Our Sunday Worship Service starts at 9:30 am.
- Holy Communion is offered each service.
- Children are invited to Sunday School during services after a Children's Message shared prior to the Sermon.
- Children under the age of 3 are invited to stay in the nursery (located adjacent to the education room) with a qualified volunteer. A vibrating pager will be given to the parent for any needs which may arise.
- Nursing mothers and mothers of infants are also invited to use the nursery if they should so choose for their own comfort or privacy.
Lutheran Christians have a rich history of song and active participation in their worship. If you aren't familiar with our order of worship (liturgy), please feel comfortable and welcome to simply sit and enjoy our friendship and prayers.
Traditional services follow an order of worship from the recently published Lutheran Service Book. A bulletin is given to each person as they arrive that contains all the songs, Bible readings, and the like that will be used in the service. Any of us are glad to answer questions you may have about our worship and our family at First Lutheran.
- Visitors should in no way feel obligated to contribute during our offerings; offerings are collected as a way for our confirmed members to join in supporting the ministry.
- If you haven't taken Holy Communion with us before, please read our statement of belief about this Sacrament and talk with the Pastor or one of our Elders before partaking. We offer both a common cup with white wine and individual cups with either white wine or red grape juice. If you would like a gluten-free wafer, please talk to the pastor before the service.