The Board of Education, Youth, and Congregational Life is responsible for the oversight of education programs developed and institued for all ages, as well as informal, social activities of the congregation.
Along with the pastor, the Board of Education, Youth, and Congregational Life oversees the following activities:
- Sunday School
- Sunday School occurs during the Sunday morning worship service. Kids ages 2-12 are dismissed before the readings and return before the Lord's Supper.
- A two-year program for middle-school-aged youth to teach them the Christian faith. The Bible and Martin Luther's Small Catechism are the primary teaching tools in this program
- Vacation Bible School
- Held every summer for one week in coordination with our preschool.
- Small group studies. Current groups and studies include.
- Monday Women's Bible Study at 7pm
- Tuesday Young Women's Bible Study at 6pm
- Wednesday Women's Bible Study at 10am
- Men's Saturday Breakfast, every other Saturday at 8am
- Sunday Friendship Group at 6:30 pm